Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Back to the Christmas!

So I have been meaning to share a couple of pics with you people who are not my family and read my blog (eliminating half of my readership in a single fell blow!) that came from Christmas time. The events that are to be portrayed come from Christmas Eve. On that day the Herzl-Betz family always goes to church to enjoy the wonderful service and then heads home to have a small meal and open our presents from the cousins over at my Oma's house, which is just across the driveway from ours.



This year was the second year that Ms. Carroll joined us, and of course she was not due to get any presents. But I decided to make a slight alteration to that agenda.



A large box? Well what could it hold?


Balloons?!?



Oh... it's Up!

Just some silly craziness from me. You know how I like presentation.

Until next time...

"Balloon: thing to take meteoric observations and commit suicide with."
- More Maxims of Mark, Johnson, 1927

1 comment: