Friday, February 12, 2010

Curiouser and Curiouser...

 

So I got an interesting package in the mail on Thursday from my folks... it looked kind of like this:


???
For those of you playing at home, my Birthday is on March 8th. I received this on February 11th. Hrrmm... well, let's see what's inside.




Different colors of calligraphy markers? Cool!



...and more calligraphy pens- but real ones with ink this time! Maybe someone is trying to tell me something.

 
Yes! Darkly Dreaming Dexter! Awesome! Very uncharacteristic for my folks, but awesome!


And a suit cover from Panosian's, as I left my bigger, bulkier one back in Elmira over Christmas.

So, thank you Mom, Dad and Oma (or whoever is responsible for these). I gave them a call after getting them and their excuse for sending me my presents so early was that "February seems like a down kind of month, and this might cheer you up." Well, I guess it did. Well done.

Until next time...

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."
- Mark Twain's Notebook

No comments: