Sunday, August 24, 2008

Coming to a State Near You (Well, for most of you...)


Hey folks, I'm currently in a lovely hotel in Escanoba, WI after driving for 16 hours, and will be in Minneapolis on Monday by 3 or so; if you're in the area, give me a call or drop by 3532 Fremont Ave S. And as a bonus present, Rachel will be there!

p.s. Lake Michigan was really pretty today!


p.p.s. if you are ever in Mackinaw City, WI, be sure to check out Mancino's Pizza and Grinders. I had what is most likely the best hoagie I have ever had called a cherry chicken club. Italian bread, covered in cheese, cherry mayo, dried cherries, and chicken, and all toasted. Holyfreakingshitamazing. Pic below

p.p.p.s. dammit, can't get photos from phone to pc! aarrrgghhh!!! edit: got it working!

p.p.p.p.s. I just kinda wanted to do this one for the heck of it. Yay!

No comments: