Thursday, August 7, 2008

The End of the World... and Ringtones!

Hey all, got a quick post for you. First, I came across this film while checking out Geeks Are Sexy.com, a tech and geek site. It's a docu-drama about 5 different possible endings of the world. It's pretty cool, even though a few of the "endings" wouldn't actually end the world, just the world as we know it.

Second, I was recently introduced to a really cool free ringtones site where you can find ringtones for basically any song and make your own. So, I have a challenge for you all. I'll give you a list of people on my contacts list that I don't have ringtones for, and you will nominate songs/sound effects/whatever for their ringtones, but not your own. Here goes:
Ben Egerman
Liesel
My dad
Danielle
Des
Justin Hager
Kyle
Siegi
Rachel Teagle

And if you don't see your name on there, and your name isn't Karen, Russell, Ms. Carroll, Greg, Nik, or my Mom, I don't have your number and therefore can't add a ringtone! Yay!

"It is my heart-warm and world-embracing Christmas hope and aspiration that all of us, the high, the low, the rich, the poor, the admired, the despised, the loved, the hated, the civilized, the savage (every man and brother of us all throughout the whole earth), may eventually be gathered together in a heaven of everlasting rest and peace and bliss, except the inventor of the telephone."

-Mark Twain

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kyle says: Justin is probably SexyBack. I'd be happy with "Barrel of a gun". :-)

Laura Stratford said...

You don't have my phone number? For shame, Maxila. I'll give it to you on Facebook. But I don't know which ringtone I should be, if any...

Danielle said...

Liesel-Tiny Dancer by Elton John
Your dad-Motorcycle by Arlo Guthrie