Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happiness is....

... having your computer back!

After the whole debacle about getting me my free shipping, I was worried and halfway convinced that ASUS would not only take a lot of time, but also find reason to charge me for repairing the damages done to my laptop. Well, I got the laptop back today, only a week after sending it out, and I wasn't charged anything at all!

So ASUS: it still doesn't make sense to me why you can't just send an e-mail to my Gmail account, but I forgive you for the other stuff. You made my computer work again. Now if I can only get my touchpad working again...

Speaking of that, if anyone has an idea of how to fix it I would be most appreciative. And yes, I've already downloaded the latest drivers to no avail...

But yeah, I should be able to post pretty regularly now. Exciting!

1 comment:

Matthew said...

Oh, Asus: so much better than Dell, HP, etc.